The Region of Peel is implementing truck restrictions in downtown Bolton. Heavy trucks will be restricted on the following Regional Roads in Bolton, effective November 30, 2015:
- Highway 50/Queen Street (Regional Road 50):
- From the Emil Kolb Parkway (Regional Road 150) to Healey Road.
- King Street (Regional Road 9)
- From Coleraine Drive (Regional Road 150) to Albion Vaughan Road.
More details and a map are available at peelregion.ca/trucksinbolton
The Region of Peel recommends the following downtown bypass routes:
- Northbound – Mayfield Road to Coleraine Drive to Emil Kolb Parkway.
- Southbound – Emil Kolb Parkway to Coleraine Drive to Mayfield Road.
- Eastbound – Coleraine Drive to Mayfield Road to Albion Vaughan Road.
- Westbound – Albion Vaughan Road to Mayfield Drive to Coleraine Drive.
Note: Coleraine Drive south of Mayfield Road is also truck restricted.