Toronto Bound and Niagara Bound Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) ramps will be closed to all traffic starting the spring of 2019 until fall 2019. A suitable detour will be signed to direct traffic via Seventh Street located West of Highway 406 and Lake Street located East of Ontario Street.
Long-term Ramp Closures:
- QEW Niagara Bound On-Ramp from Highway 406 North Bound
- QEW Niagara Bound On-Ramp from South Service Road
- QEW Toronto Bound On-Ramp from Ontario Street (Henley Drive)
The Ministry of Transportation is continuing the rehabilitation of eight structures on the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW).
The project limits are located in the Town of Lincoln and City of St. Catharines, Niagara Region Under G.W.P. 2212-14-00.
Construction started spring 2018 and will last until fall 2019. The project includes the following eight structures:
- Henley Course Overpasses EBL & WBL
- Fifteen Mile Creek Overpasses EBL & WBL
- Sixteen Mile Creek Overpasses EBL & WBL
- Culverts East & West of Victoria Avenue