Trucking HR Canada announced the Women with Drive 2021 full speaker line-up, featuring a stellar group of panelists from around the world.
The summit’s theme, Linking Global Leaders, brings a global perspective on how the Covid-19 pandemic is impacting work in the trucking industry. The event boasts women from around the globe including Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Australia, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
Panel: Women Leading Through COVID
Moderated by Heather Day, President at C.S. Day Transport Ltd., the panelists include:
- Anne Kathrine Steenbjerge, CEO of ANCOTRANS/Anders Nielsen & Co A/S from Denmark
- Bibbi Steinert, Trucking Company Owner, and member of Queen of the Road,from Sweden
- Heather Jones, Director of Success Transport, from Australia
- Meryn Morrison, Safety Consultant at Safety Interchange Ltd and Chairperson Women in Road Transport, from New Zealand
- Ruth Waring,Director of Compliance Acumen Logistics Group and Women in Logistics UK from England
Halla Tómasdóttir is the CEO of The B Team, a group of courageous business and civil society leaders working together to transform business for a better world. Throughout her career, as business leader, entrepreneur, investor, and a presidential candidate, Halla has been dedicated to purpose-driven and principled leadership. Halla joins us from Iceland. These speakers will follow opening remarks from the Honorable Michaëlle Jean.
Registering for this event is also a way to give back. Attendees registering before February 10, 2021 will receive a unique handmade Unako scarf from a women’s social enterprise in Nepal. Early bird fees are available by registering before the end of January. Prices will increase after January 31, 2021.
This will be the event’s seventh year. To register, visit here.