Tickets are now available for the inaugural Women with Drive Leadership Summit scheduled for March 5 in Toronto, Trucking HR Canada has announced. And registration is just a click away at www.TruckingHR.com.
The summit’s agenda is already packed with a wide array of informative sessions including:
- Mentorship Matters – Women surveyed by Trucking HR Canada have overwhelmingly said that mentorship opportunities would help eliminate barriers to women in the trucking industry. Learn about mentorship programs that fleets have already established across North America.
- Best Practices from Other Industries – A panel of leading women from other industries share their insights, challenges and lessons learned.
- Women with Drive – Learn more about Trucking HR Canada’s Women with Drive project and the related action plan designed to recruit and retain more women in the trucking industry.
- Chart your Leadership Path – Discover ways to hone your personal leadership skills, enhance performance, and succeed in today’s workplace.
- In the Driver’s Seat – Women from Canada’s trucking industry share their personal experiences as leaders in their organizations.
The conference wraps up with a reception to network with peers and toast International Women’s Day.
Attendees can register for the full summit and networking reception for $399, the leadership summit alone for $375, or the networking reception for $55.