The COVID-19 pandemic has led to an unpredictable period in our economy and local labour markets, says the Peel Halton Workforce Development Group, which is looking for businesses to complete a survey which seeks the expertise of employers to help authorities form “an evidence-based view of the impact to employment in the Greater Toronto Area over the near term as a result of COVID-19.”
The effort is sponsored by the and is supported by over 40 partners, including local chambers of commerce, municipal governments, community colleges and employment services agencies.
This year, the survey will explore the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Greater Toronto Area labour markets:
- How has employment and hiring been affected
- What skills are currently in demand
- How has reliance on remote work changed
- What health and safety measures are being used in workplaces
- Other labour market-related issues
Participants will have an opportunity to request a copy of the survey results at the end of this survey.
Take the survey here.