Tired of fumbling around in your jacket pocket or the bottom of your handbag in search of your convention program booklet to see which great OTA session is up next? Flip crumpled pages no more!
OTA has developed a customized smartphone and ipad app for the upcoming OTA convention and Executive Conference on Nov. 12-13 in Toronto. The mobile app replaces the printed program and provides attendees all the event information they need instantly at their fingertips.
Everything about the convention can be accessed digitally from the palm of your hand – from detailed program agendas, maps, interactive navigation tools, accompanying documents, speaker and exhibitor profiles, social sharing and much more.
Whether it’s last-minute changes or updates to the program, users have access to the most current content in real time.
Features of the app include:
- The full program agendas, schedule and room locations sorted by day and time
- Full listing of speakers and profiles
- Connect and exchange contact details with other attendees
- Follow the event and share your experiences on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twiiter (hashtag #otaconvention)
- Find session and exhibitor locations with maps of exhibit halls and session rooms
- Details about exhibitors and sponsors
- Catch notifications about networking opportunities and other breaking event news pushed directly to your device
Information on local restaurants, bars, shopping in and around The Ritz Carlton Hotel
- BlackBerry devices, Windows-based phones, and desktop and laptop computers through your web-based version. Click on the icon app above or go to: https://crowd.cc/otaconvention
- ipad, iphone, and ipod touch users, download the app from the Apple App Store while Google smartphone users can download the app from the Google Play Store. Search using keywords such as ota events, OTA convention and Ontario Trucking Association. Once the app icon appears (see image above), click on install. Open the app and tap on 2014 OTA Convention. Apple users can also learn more about the app and access through a web-based landing page here.