What’s old is new again. When James Einwechter of Einwechter Limited and Larry Skelton of Skelton Truck Lines joined the Ontario Trucking Association, a Trudeau was prime Minister. Now, with the Prime Minister bearing the same last name, the two were inducted into the OTA Half Century Club for their 50 years in the industry.
The OTA also inducted several members into the Pioneer Club for 25 years of service. They are:
- Marianna Cebula, Kim-Tam Truck Leasing Limited
- Matt Graveline, Armour Insurance Broker
- Tim Harkness, Cavalier Transportation Services &
- Scott Pustai, Total Transportation Solutions Inc.
- Chad Boehmer. Trimac Transportation Services
- Glen Caldwell. NAL Insurance/Healthy Trucker
- Mauro Campanelli, Trimac Transportation Services
- Eugenia Churilov, Kriska Transportation Group
- Belinda Edison, Old Republic Insurance Company.
- John Farquhar, The Guarantee Company of North America.
- Wally Horodnyk, TFX International
- Corey LeBlanc, Transpro Freight Systems
- David Martin, Bison Transport
- Lou Smyrlis, Newcom Media.
- Michel Tache, Total Transportation Solutions