The Ontario government is expanding driver testing services across the province with strict protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Beginning Tuesday, September 8, Ontarians will be able to book and access all classes of driver testing services at DriveTest centres across Ontario.
All full-time DriveTest centres will be offering 100 per cent of their services with restrictions removed, such as knowledge tests being accessible only by birth month. Some examples of resumed services include:
First come, first served:
- Class G1 and M1 knowledge tests
- Driver’s licence exchanges and upgrades
By Appointment only:
- Class G2 and class G road tests
- Class M2 and class M motorcycle road tests; and,
- Commercial driver road tests for all classes of commercial driver’s licences.