As reported this week, the government of Ontario designated DriverCheck’s occupational testing clinic and other locations as official, publicly-funded COVID-19 testing sites for the trucking industry.
The province is piloting testing with a phased approach in Kitchener and Ayr where there is high volume, cross-border truck traffic, as well as a mobile option, says DriverCheck.
How to Participate
Truck drivers can access provincially funded COVID-19 testing services on a first-come, first-serve basis at the following locations:
Kitchener beginning July 8 to September 8, 2020
- DriverCheck Clinic Kitchener – 31 McBrine Dr, Unit 8, Kitchener ON, N2R 1J1
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 5 pm
Ayr beginning July 14 to September 8, 2020
- 5 Cochran Dr. Unit 5A, Ayr, ON, N0B 1E0
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 5pm
- Mobile locations will be made available beginning the week of July 20 through to September 8, 2020
- For further details on how carriers can participate, please visit DriverCheck’s website.
For further pilot resources and information for truck drivers, please visit DriverCheck’s website at https://www.drivercheck.ca/ontario-trucker-covid19-testing-pilot