Long-time fleet managers celebrating their Silver and Golden anniversaries in the trucking industry were inducted into the Ontario Trucking Association’s Pioneer and last week.
Inducted in the Pioneer Club for their 25 years in the industry were:
- Trevor Kurtz, Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd.
- Jeff Hall, J & R Hall Transport Inc.
- Steve Ondejko, Onfreight Logistics
- James Steed, Steed Standard Transport
- Steve Thibert, Tibbs Transport Inc.
- David Skater, Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd.
- Al Russell, Thomson Terminals Limited
“Many of these inductees worked their way from the bottom of the industry in order to become leaders. We thank them for all their contributions over the last 25 to 50 years,” said OTA President David Bradley.
If you know someone in the trucking industry who should be inducted into the Pioneer or Half Century clubs in 2016, click here to download a nomination form: Application_Form